Friday, February 23, 2007

Motorcycle Safety Check.

Motorcycle safety is something I can't stress enough. Everyone makes their own choice about what level of motorcycle safety to adopt for themselves, but how many of us truly understand all of the aspects of motorcycle safety?
Motorcycle safety is more than strapping on a motorcycle helmet. Is it the right helmet? How old is it and does it fit you properly? What about the rest of your gear? Proper gloves, jacket, eye protection, boots and pants are also a must.
Consider your mental fitness? Riding a motorcycle requires more skill and awareness than driving a car.
Last but not least, don't forget the motorcycle safety check. This means before you ride, look over your bike too. A simple walk-around is a good habit to get into. I've written an article just about the motorcycle check-over for anyone who needs some pointers.

1 comment:

alshreef said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and
I find It really helpful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something again and help others
such as you aided me.
مدينة الطائف